Today I did absolutely fuck all. It’s not what I had planned to do but I’m not one to get all upset over what should have been. Not anymore anyway.
So what should I have been doing today? Well, since you asked, here is a list I wrote last night.
1) I should have got up and gone for a run at 7am.
2) Having got home I should have done my weights and press ups.
4) Read my course material in preparation for my next assignment.
5) Weed the back garden.
6) Tinker with the motorbike project a little more.
7) Have dinner cooked and ready for when the Mrs gets home.
8) Do washing up.
Okay, so there is a fair bit one there but I could have got it all done. I was up at seven after all.
So what did I actually do if I didn’t do any of that?
I watched episodes of Game of Thrones back to back from about half seven this morning till eight at night. Some will argue I have wasted my day, and if I felt depressed because I have achieved fuck all then I might agree. I actually feel pretty good though and had a great day so I really can’t complain.
So, it probably will come as little surprise to you when I say that I have little else to report today.
Perhaps tomorrow will be more productive.